Tuesday 2 April 2013

AL KISAH

Do you know what it's feel when you finished some work, you need to do it again because of small mistakes??

Of course everyone knows right?   =.=''

In my situation, I need to do test 1's correction of  QMT 200 4 TIMES and...We can say that I submit it early than the submission date. After a few days, a message came. It says, "please do the correction again because you didn't write the question" and I'm says, " WHAT!!! SERIOUSLY!! AARRRGGHHHH!!!!!!! "  T.T

And now, I'm doing the correction again WITH THE QUESTION. It's not finished yet cause I'm just started doing it this evening. More importantly, even question 1 not finished yet. My style, I'm doing the correction by question 4 times which means I'll finish question 1 4 times first, then I'll move to the next question and so on.

Errr.. Wait a minute, do you guys ask why I'm not finished question 1 yet even though I'm doing it from the evening? YES, I'm online!! Hahahaha    XD
Why not?? I'm released stress.heee    >.<v

I hope I'll finish latter WITHOUT BEING LAZY.
By the way, next paper is CALCULUS III !!! Wish me luck guys!!










AND FOR INTAN AND SYU
 ====>   Korang tak riasu ke tak study?? Gap korang dekat2 kot..Akq yg risau tgk korang ni.. Pape pon, hope korang boleh jawap paper walaupun study last minute.. InsyaAllah..  =)
ALL THE BEST!!! GOOD LUCK FOR BELL.  <3









No comments:

Post a Comment